Dell C7017T Large Format Touchscreen 70 Inch Display Monitorby Dell
Dell C7017T Large Format Touchscreen 70 Inch Display Monitor
This is the leviathan C7017T large format display monitor from the specialists at Dell. Not only is it 70 inches from corner to corner but it also features full touchscreen capabilities across the full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution, 16:9 aspect ratio display area.
C7017T Display Monitors Have Full Touchscreen Functionality
This large scale conference room or class room display features a 10 point hand touch capability and anti-glare coating, although it also comes supplied with two styluses and a remote control to give the user full control of the display both close up and at a distance.
Dell C7017T Classroom Monitors Feature a Wide Range of Connectivity
To ensure a wide range of input devices can be used in conjunction with the C7017T Dell has included a wide range of connectivity options.
It features two HDMI 1.4 (no MHL) ports and one HDMI (MHL) port, as well as both a VGA port and a DisplayPort 1.2. You will also find audio in and audio out and it comes with one USB 2.0 for touch and four USB 3.0 downstream ports one of which is a fast charge port.
For remote management you can use the additional RS232 input (D-Sub 9 pins) and an RJ-45 connection.
One of the Best 70 Inch Monitors Available
For the money this C7017T large format display is one of the best monitors you can buy. It has wide viewing angles of 176° horizontal by 176° vertical to make sure everyone in the room gets a clear view with no loss of quality.
As touched upon above has a full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 at 60Hz and a 4000 to 1 (typical) contrast ratio. It also boasts a quick 6ms (grey to grey) response time with Overdrive and a CIE1976 (86 %)/CIE1931 (72 %) colour gamut with 1.07 billion colours.
It has a handy in-built speaker system. You will find two 10 watt speakers built in to the C7017T unit. These deliver a relatively good sound but will struggle in very large rooms or halls.
On the back you will find the 400mm x 400mm VESA mounting support and it comes with a heavy duty extra tilt wall mount.
If you would like to read an independent review of the Dell C7017T Conference or Classroom Monitor then please click here.
Order your Dell C7017T Display today with NRG IT
- Diagonally Viewable Size: 1765.63 mm (69.513 inch)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Panel Type, Surface: Vertical Alignment
- Panel - bits: 8 bits + FRC panel
- Horizontal scan range: 30 kHz to 83 kHz (automatic)
- Vertical scan range: 56 Hz to 76 Hz (automatic)
- Optimal resolution: 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 4000 to 1 (typical)
- Brightness: 350 cd/m² (typical)
- Response Time: 6 ms (GTG) with Overdrive
- Viewing Angle: 176° vertical / 176° horizontal
- Colour Support: Colour Gamut : CIE1976 (86 %)/CIE1931 (72 %), Number of Colours : 1.07 billion
- Pixel Pitch: 0.802 x 0.802 mm
- Backlight Technology: LED light bar system
- Flat Panel Mount Interface: VESA mounting support 400 mm x 400 mm
- Warranty: 3 Years Advanced Exchange Warranty with NRG IT
Please Note - the warranty is with NRG IT Ltd not the manufacturer
- 1 x VGA
- 2x HDMI 1.4 (no MHL) and 1 x HDMI (MHL)
- 1 x DP (1.2)
- Audio in, Audio out
- 1 x USB 2.0 for touch
- 4 x USB 3.0 downstream port including 1 x fast charging port
- Dell Display Manager Compatibility: Yes
- Remote Asset Management: RS232 input (D-Sub 9pins) & RJ45
- Audio: Integrated speakers (10W x 2)
- Bezel Colour: Black
- Height (fully extended): No (N/A, ships with wall mount 400 mm x 400 mm)
- Height: 1593.5 mm (62.73 inches)
- Width: 932.6 mm (36.71 inches)
- Depth: 95.1 mm (3.74 inches)
- Weight With packaging: 78.5 kg (173.28 lb)
- Weight Panel only: 55.5 kg (122.36 lb)
What's in the box
(Monitor, bracket, drivers, documentation media, Quick Set Up Guide and Safety Information.)
- 1x Power Cable (varies with countries)
- 1x HDMI-HDMI cable
- 1x VGA Cable
- 1x USB Cable
USB upstream cable (enables the USB ports on the monitor)
This product is too big for standard delivery and will therefore be delivered on a pallet. You need to ensure that you can accept a pallet delivery prior to ordering.
In order to claim on the warranty you will need to KEEP THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND PALLET* for returns purposes. If you cannot keep the original packaging and pallet we can supply you with replacement packaging and pallet but THERE WILL BE A SURCHARGE applied to cover the repackaging costs.
*The original packaging is a specifically designed container for this monitor only and is required to ensure the product does not suffer damage during the collection/returns process. You also need to keep the pallet as these items cannot be sent through traditional couriers.