Dell C8618QT 4K Touchscreen Conference Room 86 Inch Monitorby Dell
Dell C8618QT 4K Touchscreen Conference Room 86 Inch Monitor 3YR Warranty
This is the ABSOLUTE monster of a display from Dell, the C8618QT 4K touchscreen 86 inch conference room monitor.
The scale of this monitor has to be seen to be believed. Measuring 86 inches from top left corner to bottom right, it is the bigger sibling to the C5518QT which is the vastly cheaper 55 inch version.
As touched upon briefly above it is a touchscreen display with a 20 touchpoint capacity meaning several people can interact with the screen at any one time using both; fingers or a 2mm pen tip stylus.
It also has a useful anti-smudge screen coating to reduce the visibility of the expected fingerprints the screen will inevitably pick up large quantities of, and an anti-glare coating to reduce the reflective properties it may display in lighter conditions.
Dell C8618QT Displays Are Constructed to a High Specification
This large format display boasts a full 4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160 resolution running at 60Hz across the IPS, 16:9 aspect ratio, LED backlit panel.
It also boasts a whopping 1.07 billion colours to choose from with a 72% (CIE 1931) colour gamut. It has a wide 178/178 viewing angle ensuring people sat to the left and right of the screen can see details as clearly as the ones sat centrally.
This model comes with 2x 20w inbuilt speakers which are relatively crisp, enough to communicate across a sizable conference room or class room.
Dell Conference Room Monitors Features a Basic but Functional Design
The design of this huge display is fairly simple as it is only wall mountable and it comes with a 400 x 400mm VESA mounting plate on the back.
It has a silver trim around the edges that lead to a black screen bezel before you then reach the glass panel.
C8618QT 4K 86 Inch Monitors Feature an Array of Connectivity Options
This model comes with the following connectivity options:
- 4 x HDMI 2.0
- 1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x Audio Input
- 1 x Headphone Output
- 1x RJ 45
- 3 x USB 3.0
- 1 x USB dedicated charging port
- 1 x RS232
Order your Dell C8618QT 4K Touchscreen 86 Inch Conference Room Monitor today with NRG IT
- Display Diagonally Viewable Size: 2174 mm (85.6 inch)
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Panel Type, Surface: IPS (In Plane Switching)
- Panel - bits: 10 bit
- Optimal resolution: 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz
- Contrast Ratio: 1000 to 1 (typical)
- Brightness: 400 cd/m² (typical)
- Response Time: 8 ms (GTG) with Overdrive
- Viewing Angle: 178° vertical / 178° horizontal
- Colour Support: Colour Gamut : CIE1931 (72 %),
- Number of Colours : 1.07 billion
- Backlight Technology: LED light bar system
- Flat Panel Mount Interface: VESA mounting support 400 mm x 400 mm
- Warranty: 3 Years Advanced Exchange Warranty with NRG IT
Please Note - the warranty is with NRG IT Ltd not the manufacturer
- 1 x VGA
- 4 x HDMI 1.4
- 1 x DP (1.2)
- Audio in, Audio out
- 4 x USB 3.0 downstream port including 1 x fast charging port
- Remote Asset Management: RS232 input (D-Sub 9pins) & RJ45
- Audio: Integrated speakers (20W x 2)
- Weight With packaging: 125 kg (264.55 lb)
- Weight Panel only: 120 kg (275.57 lb)
What's in the box
(beside Monitor, Stand , drivers, documentation media, Quick Set Up Guide and Safety Information.)
- 1x Power Cable (varies with countries)
- 1x HDMI-HDMI cable
- 1x VGA Cable
- 1x USB Cable
- 2x Stylus
- 1x Remote Control
- USB upstream cable (enables the USB ports on the monitor)
This product is too big for standard delivery and will therefore be delivered on a very large pallet. You need to ensure that you can accept a large pallet delivery prior to ordering.
In order to claim on the warranty you will need to KEEP THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND Large PALLET* for returns purposes. If you cannot keep the original packaging and large pallet we can supply you with replacement packaging and pallet but THERE WILL BE A SURCHARGE applied to cover the repackaging costs.
*The original packaging is a specifically designed container for this monitor only and is required to ensure the product does not suffer damage during the collection/returns process. You also need to keep the pallet as these items cannot be sent through traditional couriers.