Dell P4317Q 4K 43 Inch Monitor for Multi-client Set Upby Dell
Dell P4317Q 4K 43 Inch Monitor for Multi-client Set Up
This is the large format Multi Client monitor from Dell. It is a 43 inch giant of a display that allows you to feed up to four independent clients to a single monitor with customisable views.
P4317Q Monitors are Designed for Convenience
The unique selling point of this specialist monitor not only means that you can have up to four different inputs coming in to your display, but you will of course have far less cabling running around your office or meeting room, there are no bezel breaks, and it can all be set-up on a single mount instead of having to find room for four individual ones.
Dell Multi Client Monitors Deliver High Quality Graphics
As briefly touched upon above, this 43 inch monitor allows for customisable views for each of the four feeds. It can display anything from Full HD when in the four screen split, and up to Ultra HD 4K visuals when in single screen view.
Dell P4317Q Displays Feature a Huge Range of Connectivity Options
To ensure this large format monitor can receive data from most input devices Dell has included a vast array of connectivity options:
- 1 x DP 1.2
- 1 x mDP 1.2
- 2 x HDMI 1.4 (MHL)
- 1 x VGA
- 1 x USB 3.0 port - Upstream
- 4 x USB 3.0 port
- 1 x Audio Input
- 1 x Headphone output
- 1 x RS232
P4317Q Monitors Utilise the Latest Tech
This monitor is a 16:9 aspect ratio IPS panel featuring white LED edgelight system backlighting. It has a maximum resolution of 3840 x 2160 when used at 60Hz (using DisplayPort). It also has an anti-glare protective coating to ensure it can be easily viewed in brighter conditions. It also comes with 2x 8W speakers to make it great for conference calling.
As with most modern monitors this P4317Q has ultra-wide viewing angles of 178° vertical and 178° horizontal.
Dell P4317Q Mounting Options
This multi-client monitor comes with a simple but very strong stand that allows the user to tilt the monitor up to 5° forward or 10° backward dependent on requirements. It is also VESA mountable with both 100mm and 200mm options available.
If you could like to read an independent review of the Dell P4317Q Multi-Client 4k Monitor then please click here.
Order your Dell P4317Q Multi-Client 4k 43 Inch Monitor today with NRG IT
- Screen Size: 43″
- Diagonally Viewable Size: 107.98 cm (42.51 Inches)
- Preset Display Area (H X V): 941.18 mm x 529.42 mm, 37.05 inches x 20.84 inches, 1274.79 cm2 (197.59 inches)
- Panel Type: IPS - In-Plane Switching
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9, Widescreen
- Optimal Resolution: 3840 x 2160 at 60 Hz (DP only)
- Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (Typical)
- Brightness: 350 cd/m²
- Response Time: 8ms (G to G)
- Viewing Angle: 178° Horizontal, 178° Vertical
- Colour Depth: 1.06 Billion Colours
- Backlight: White LED Edgelight System
- Connectivity: 1 x DP 1.2, 1 x mDP 1.2, 2 x HDMI 1.4 (MHL), 1 x VGA, 1 x USB 3.0 port - Upstream, 4 x USB 3.0 port, 1 x Audio Input, 1 x Headphone output, 1 x RS232
- Stand Features: Tilt
- Mount: VESA 200mm & 100mm
- GTIN: 884116215813
- Warranty Type: 3 Year Advanced Exchange Warranty with NRG IT
Please Note - The warranty is with NRG IT Ltd not the manufacturer
What comes in the box:
- Monitor with stand
- VESA cover
- Power cable (varies by countries)
- 1 x HDMI cable
- 1 x mDP to DP cable
- 1 x DP to DP cable
- 1 x USB 3.0 upstream cable (enables the USB ports on the monitor)
- Drivers and Documentation Guide
- Quick Setup Guide
- Safety and Regulatory Information
This product is too big for standard delivery and will therefore be delivered on a pallet. You need to ensure that you can accept a pallet delivery prior to ordering.
In order to claim on the warranty you will need to KEEP THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND PALLET* for returns purposes. If you cannot keep the original packaging and pallet we can supply you with replacement packaging and pallet but THERE WILL BE A SURCHARGE applied to cover the repackaging costs.
*The original packaging is a specifically designed container for this monitor only and is required to ensure the product does not suffer damage during the collection/returns process. You also need to keep the pallet as these items cannot be sent through traditional couriers.