Dell Projector S300 Short Throw Projectorby Dell
Dell S300 Short Throw Projector
The larger scale projectors in the market today are ok at displaying on smaller screen areas than they were designed for but they do present a number of problems. So a close up projector was needed, and that's where the Dell S300 Short Throw Projector comes in to its own.
This Dell S300 Short Throw Projector makes viewing presentations far easier for audiences. It also makes life simpler for the presenter with features like Shadow Free Capability. This great feature means that there are no shadows thrown when the presenter is between the screen and the projector. It also means that the presenter will not be squinting due to being blinded by the bright lamp when looking back at their audience.
Dell S300 Short Throw Projection Distances
As the name indicates the Short Throw projectors are designed to display a perfect image when placed very short distances from the screen area. The Dell S300 Projector displays an astounding 1.5 metre wide display area when the projector is only 2 feet away. It expands up to 2.3 metres when displaying 3 feet away from the screen area.
The Dell S300 Short Throw Projector is also 3-D capable!
Dell S300 Short Throw Projector Brightness, Contrast and Resolution
This Dell Short Throw Projector delivers 2200 ANSI lumens (max) brightness and high 2400:1 typical (full on/full off) contrast ratio help to allow you to use it in a number of different scale rooms and lighting environments.
The Resolution is WXGA 1280 x 800 native resolution with native 16:10 aspect ratio which packed quite a punch with up to 30% more pixels than standard XGA 1024 x 768 and HD viewing at 720p.
The Dell S300 also features DLP® & BrilliantColour Technology, meaning you experience reliable picture quality as with all the middle to top end Dell Projectors.
Dell S300 Short Throw Projector Connectivity
This Dell Projector is designed specifically to feature as many of the connectivity options anyone could need for todays technology.
- VGA input: Two 15-pin D-sub connector (Blue), VGA-A & VGA-B, for analogue RGB/Component input signals
- VGA output: One 15-pin D-sub connector (Black) for VGA-A loop through
- S-Video input: One standard 4-pin min-DIN S-Video connector for Y/C signal
- Composite video input: One Yellow RCA jack for CVBS signal
- HDMI input: One HDMI connector for supporting HDMI 1.3. HDCP compliant
- Analogue Audio input: One 3.5 mm stereo mini phone jack (Blue) & one pair of RCA connector (Red/White)
- Variable audio output: One 3.5 mm stereo mini phone jack (Green)
- USB port: One USB slave (Mini USB) for remote support
- RS232 port: One mini-DIN 6-pin for RS232 communication
- RJ45 port: One RJ45 connector for control of projector through network
- 12V output: One 12V DC / 200mA max. relay output for driving automatic screen
- Microphone: One 3.5 mm stereo mini phone jack (Pink)
Dell S300 Projector Additional Features
This projector can be remotely monitored and diagnosed using the Crestron RoomViewTM Express software allowing administrators or support staff to perform remote system diagnostics, monitor lamp life, log network activity, and automate tasks through to event scheduling. Users can also display a start-up image such as a school or company logo while a program is being loaded.
The Dell S300 can be wall mounted should you wish, please talk to us if further information is required about mounting options.
It also features a fantastic option for those in the audience with hearing disabilities, the Closed Captioning allows the audience to read the audio as on screen text.
There are even security features to provide peace of mind, such as password protection and a security-cable slot (sold separately).
Dell S300 Short Throw Projector Remote Control
The projector's remote control give you access to all the key features letting you easily and quickly shutdown the machine, or even hide presentations using the Blank Screen feature.
Order your Dell S300 Short Throw Projector Today from NRG IT.