Dell U4919DW Ultrawide Dual Quad HD Curved IPS 49 Inch Desktop Monitorby Dell
Dell U4919DW Ultrawide Dual Quad HD Curved IPS 49 Inch Desktop Monitor
***Please note that the outer packaging for this monitor is in poor cosmetic condition. The packaging is secure for transit and the monitor/contents have been checked twice (by Dell's engineers and our specialist in-house team) to confirm everything is fully working***
This is an absolute monster of a desktop monitor. The Dell U4919DW is 49 inches from corner to corner with a 3,800R curve radius delivering a 5120 x 1440p @ 60Hz resolution.
A Large Format Dell Desktop Monitor
Dell has retained the look and feel of the latest Ultrasharp range on this monitor with the virtually borderless bezels delivering edge to edge viewing (not that you will need a dual monitor set up with this model).
The plastic part of the bezel itself is just over 1mm thick and black with a 5mm on screen edge before the visuals start. The bottom bezel is 10mm wide with a Dell logo in its usual spot and the physical buttons are now on the right hand underside of the bezel hidden from view.
The back of the U4919DW is as expected for an Ultrasharp in a silvery grey colour with a silver and black stand.
Dell U4919DW can be adjusted for comfortable viewing
This huge dell curved monitor can be fully adjusted allowing each user to gain a favourable position when in use. It cannot pivot like many Dell ultrasharp monitors can but it can tilt, swivel on its sturdy base and it can be height adjusted.
The base has been designed to be heavy and very stable in order to hold such a large device firmly in place with minimal wobbling.
Dell U4919DW Monitors Feature an Array of Connectivity Options
This large desktop features a good array of connectivity options giving users the ability to hook up any required devices and to use the Picture-by-Picture option which allows the use of inputs from two different sources on the same screen.
- 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDCP 2.2) (10-bit colour @ 60Hz)
- 1 x DP 1.4 (HDCP 2.2) (10-bit colour @ 60Hz)
- 5 x USB 3.0 Downstream ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 Upstream ports
- 1 x USB Type-C (Alternate mode with DP1.4, Power Delivery, and USB2.0) (8-bit colour @ 60Hz)
Dell Ultrasharp Monitors Utilise the Latest Technology
As with the majority of Dell Ultrasharp monitors this U4919DW is no different. It uses an IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel with a 1000:1 contrast ratio and a 8ms response time. It also boasts 350cd/m2 of brightness supporting 1.07 billion colours.
If you would like to read an independent review of the Dell U4919DW then please click here.
Order your Dell Ultrasharp Ultrawide Curved U4919DW 49 Inch IPS Monitor today with NRG IT Ltd
- Diagonally Viewable Size: 49" (49-inch wide viewable image size)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen (32:9)
- Panel Type, Surface: In-plane switching, anti-glare with hard coat 3H
- Optimal resolution: 5120 x 1440 at 60Hz
- Curve Radius: R3800
- Contrast Ratio: 1000 to 1 (typical)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio : 2 Million:1 (Max)
- Brightness: 300 cd/m2 (typical)
- Response Time: 8 ms (grey to grey) Normal Mode
- 5 ms ( grey to grey) FAST Mode
- Viewing Angle: 178° vertical / 178° horizontal
- Adjustability: Height-adjustable stand (115mm), tilt, swivel and built in cable-management
- Colour Support: 1.074 Billion colours
- Backlight Technology: LED
- Display Type: Widescreen Panel Display
- Display Screen Coating: Antiglare with hard-coating 3H
- 3 Year Advanced Exchange Warranty with NRG IT
Please Note - The warranty is with NRG IT not the manufacturer
Manual and drivers disc may not be included, but they are easily found on the Dell website. This is a plug & play item so it should work straight out of the box.
What's in the box:
- Monitor with stand
- Power cable
- 1x HDMI Cable
- 1x DP Cable (DP to DP)
- 1x USB 3.0 upstream cable (enables the USB port on the monitor)
- 1x USB Type-C Cable
This product is too big for standard delivery and will therefore be delivered on a pallet. You need to ensure that you can accept a pallet delivery prior to ordering.
In order to claim on the warranty you will need to KEEP THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND PALLET* for returns purposes. If you cannot keep the original packaging and pallet we can supply you with replacement packaging and pallet but THERE WILL BE A SURCHARGE applied to cover the repackaging costs.
*The original packaging is a specifically designed container for this monitor only and is required to ensure the product does not suffer damage during the collection/returns process. You also need to keep the pallet as these items cannot be sent through traditional couriers.