Microsoft Surface Go LTE 10 Tablet Win 10 PRO 8GB 128GB For Businessby Microsoft
Microsoft Surface Go LTE 10 Inch Tablet Windows 10 PRO 8GB RAM 128GB SSD For Business
This is the Surface Go LTE tablet from Microsoft, one of the latest tablets designed to take on the Apple IPad with the Microsoft Windows operating system. It is similar in size and basic functionality to the Apple equivalent but without the hefty price tag.
This version of the Surface go is the LTE model. It features the additional benefits of 4G Advanced (LTE) giving users a marked upgrade from the standard 4G computing. LTE stands for Long Term Evolution allowing users to utilise even faster speeds provided there is an available 4G network.
It comes with a 10 inch PixelSense Display surrounded by a reasonable sized bezel. The screen itself has been hailed as fantastic in terms of image quality on a number of very reputable review sites, with a resolution of 1800 x 1200p delivering a sharp 217ppi with a healthy maximum brightness of 426 cd/m2, ideal for those wanting to use the device outside whilst in bright conditions.
The colour accuracy is also strong on the Microsoft Surface Go Tablet with a respectable 90% sRGB gamut supported by a superb average Delta E of 1.44.
Of course like any good modern device it comes with Wifi and Bluetooth
Microsoft Go Packs Performance into A Tiny Package
The Surface Go comes in two versions with this one utilising the latest Dual-core 1.6GHz Intel Pentium Gold Processor 4415Y which allows you to get plenty done. It also has 8GB of RAM and a 128GB SSD drive for storage.
The operating system it uses is as mentioned Windows 10 Pro, allowing you to use all of your favourite apps and programs. This can be rolled back to utilise the Windows 10 Pro S mode which improves performance and security by locking it down to the Microsoft store and related apps.
The Surface Go tablet comes with a 30 day trial of Microsoft’s Office 365
Surface Go Tablets Feature a Simple but Classy Design
This 10 inch tablet comes in a light silver coloured magnesium case on the back and sides with a kick stand that runs the length of the device to place it at a useful angle on your desk, table or lap when using it, and has a simple Microsoft logo in the upper middle part of the back case. The rear facing camera is centrally placed inside the slightly darker area that stretches along the top edge. That top edge also features the power and volume up and down buttons for easy access whilst the USB 3 port, headphone jack and Nano sim tray are on the right hand side. The underside features the docking magnetic strips allowing you to connect the optional keyboard and the 2W stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium are situated on either side for great sound distribution.
The cameras installed on the Surface Go consist of a Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing), 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video and an 8.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video.
Surface Go LTE Optional Extras
The Surface Go tablet is designed to work with a range of optional extras with the most prominent being the Surface Go Signature Type Cover which has a well-designed keyboard with trackpad as well as acting as a cover when not in use. Add as a separate product if required.
The Surface Go is also compatible with the Surface Pen which is fantastic when it comes to drawing and basic design requirements. Comes in four different colour options - Add as a separate product if required.
Order your Microsoft Surface Go LTE 10 Inch Tablet Windows 10 PRO 8GB RAM 128GB SSD today with NRG IT Ltd
- Software: Windows 10 Pro, Microsoft Office 365 Home 30-day trial
- Dimensions 9.65" x 6.90" x 0.33" (245 mm x 175 mm x 8.30 mm)
- Weight Wi-Fi: Starting at 1.15 lbs (522g), not including Type Cover*
- 4G: Starting at 1.17 lbs (532g), not including Type Cover*
- Storage: 128 GB Solid State Drive (SSD)
- Display Screen: 10" PixelSense™
- Display Resolution: 1800×1200 (217 PPI) resolution
- Aspect ratio: 3:2
- Contrast ratio: 1500:1
- Touch: 10-point multi-touch Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
- Battery Life Wi-Fi: Up to 9 hours of video playback, 4G: Up to 8.5 hours of battery life for local video playback
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® Gold Processor 4415Y
- Security: TPM 2.0 for enterprise security, Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello face sign-in
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- WiFi: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible, Bluetooth Wireless 4.1 technology
- Connections: 1×USB 3, 3.5 mm headphone jack, 1×Surface Connect port, Surface Type Cover port, microSDXC card reader
- Compatible with Surface Dial* off-screen interaction
- Cameras, video and audio: Windows Hello face authentication camera (front-facing), 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p Skype HD video, 8.0 MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD video, Single microphone, 2W stereo speakers with Dolby® Audio™ Premium
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 615
- Exterior Casing: Magnesium
- Colour: Silver
- Physical buttons: Volume, Power
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
- Network: 4G LTE Advanced (Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66) , GPS/GLONASS: Standalone and assisted GNSS, accuracy up to 3 metre
- Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty with Microsoft
What’s in the box:
- Surface Go LTE
- Power supply
- Quick-start guide
- Safety and warranty documents
Please Note - Type Cover, Surface Dial, Microsoft Office, Surface Pen and some software and accessories sold separately.
Windows 10 in S mode works exclusively with apps from the Microsoft Store within Windows and accessories that are compatible with Windows 10 in S mode. A one-way switch out of S mode is available.
Compatible with the Surface Go Signature Type Cover only.